Sunday, January 26, 2014

Orlando or Bust!

Here in Orlando, FL, visiting my friend Patricia. She's Italian, lovely, my sister and one of the best cooks I've ever known. Oh and did I mention has the cutest kitties?! Yes, they are just adorable. Finicky but hey, they're cats so I wouldn't expect anything else. She's paying me in good food as a trade for the photographs I'm taking of her cats and family. It was great to get away from Texas and apparently I got away in just the nick of time. It snowed a couple of days ago in Austin. It's been chilly here in Orlando but nothing like what Texas has been going through so I'll take the weather here.

Patricia and I took a stroll around the neighborhood today. It was nice looking at all the tropical foliage and houses made with arches and stucco. It's interesting to witness the differences of neighborhoods in different locales.

Every time I leave here, I know that my husband is so happy and not just cause he gets to see me again. It's because I come back with some great recipes and end up cooking good dinners way more often. I enjoy it too. I love eating healthier options or even just eating more at home. We enjoy food but want to enjoy good food that makes us feel happy and not feel sick later. Patricia gives me quick, easy and yummy ideas for meals.

Meet Gamon

Meet Loki (and his favorite toy mouse)



We have other adventures planned. I can blog more about those moments later. For now, I will relax and enjoy this wonderful time with my friend. 

1 comments:

Ravi Taneja said...

when I see your website ,I always remember that may be One day I also make this type of website.
Thank you

Post a Comment